Your name must meet certain requirements before it is approved by Corporations Canada:
- The name must be distinctive.
- The name must not cause confusion with any existing name or trade-mark.
- The name must include a legal element.
- The name must not include unacceptable terms.
- Click here for more details for choosing corporate name.
About Legal Suffix
If your purpose is to use this name to incorporate (limited liability company), choose any one of the legal suffix. All of them have same legal meaning, choice is for appearance purpose only. If your purpose is to use this name for sole proprietorship or master business license or trade name/business name registration or non-profit organization, choose the option "none".
About Service speed
We begin to count the time when we receive the payment. If you checked review option, the time maybe delay. If the Nuans database is down, or our internet service is down, we have to delay or cancel your order. In normal:
- Two business hours: you must submit form and finish payment before 4:00PM. Otherwise, your will get the report next business day morning.
- Four business hours: you must submit form and finish payment before 2:00PM. Otherwise, your will get the report next business day morning.
- One business day: If you submitted form and finish payment on Friday, you will get the report next Monday
- One non-business day: we accept your submit on weekend and holiday. if you submit before 4pm, you will get report same day